Yesterday I started a process painting using Acrylic Ink. In the photo below I wet, almost soaked an 11 x 15 Watercolor paper then added pure ink with a dropper. On top of that I added plastic wrap, moving it around and causing different patterns in the ink, which was a suggestion from a member of WetCanvas, thanks Maureen, and let it dry for an hour or so.
After it was dry, I went back in and wet areas again with water then added a little more ink to strengthen some colors. Let this dry and then drew the Moth with pure black ink.
This morning I began by wetting the areas that I wanted black on the moth and added some white to the wings. I will go back in later today and add more color to the moth and begin again on the background.
Keep watching because this process is not finished.
This morning I finished up the “Moths Moment”
See this at my Etsy Store FOR SALE.